"For our very first instalment of The AA Classes, I purposefully chose to delve deeper and highlight the life of our liege lady, Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra (RA). She is the chosen role model for us Muslimahs, and we can draw valuable lessons on building resilience and staying patient in adversities, on purity + modesty and on how to be 100% Akhirah-focused through studying her history, her mannerisms and her way of life (RA). The mission for AA has always been to empower Sisters the world over through knowledge and what better way to empower ladies than to share about Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra (RA) - the leader of all women in Jannah."
What Is The Class All About
"Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra: The Leader of the Women in Jannah" is a 4 Weeks Online Class that aims to cover in depth the life and history of our Liege Lady (RA). The course is designed to help Sisters to draw parallels from her life to our day to day experiences and to highlight valuable lessons + gems of wisdom on how to strengthen our relationship with Allah through emulating Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra's virtues:
- of being resilient and patient in times of intense difficulty
- of always maintaining the highest level of purity + modesty
- of being 100% sincere and selfless in serving Allah and the people around us
- of always putting Akhirah over Dunia
Why You Need It
How can we say we are Muslimahs when we don't even know, and therefore love, the leading Muslimah in Jannah?
Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra (RA), the beloved daughter of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the best role model for us, and she is so because despite her short life span, encapsulated chastity, generosity, selflessness, dedication, patience and nobility - traits that all of us should strive to emulate and uphold as Muslimahs.
This Online Class will also go through extensively the co-relation between the significant moments of Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra (RA)'s life and how those events shaped and groomed her into being the leader of the women in Jannah and how we can apply those lessons into our daily practice.
Getting to know Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra (RA) puts into action our desire to be guided by her (RA), and to be guided by her means to be guided by the Prophet (SAW), which naturally means to be guided by Allah SWT.
"Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra: The Leader of the Women in Jannah" is a 4 weeks Online Class that covers one main and central theme per week. Every day starting December 4th, Aida and Fadhilah will release 1 Audio Lessons per day that will span between 30-45 minutes each.
The whole course will have a total of 20 Audio Lessons.
Even though Audio is the preferred medium, students will also be given full transcripts of each audio lesson should they prefer to read the content in accompaniment to the Audio lessons.
For students who prefers visual aids, a Video with slides of the main points of each Audio Lesson will also be made available.
Students will also be given an accompanying PDF Workbook each week, with questions that are designed to help students reflect on their own personal journey towards getting to know Sayiddatina Fatima al-Zahra (RA).
At the end of every Audio Lesson, Students are tasked and encouraged to carry out one actionable relating to what they've learned. This is crucial as the aim of this course is for all of us to put into practice what we've learned about Sayiddatina Fatima al-Zahra (RA). Aida and Fadhilah will also carry out these tasks alongside the students, with the intention of doing it together, as a community.
Week One (4th December - 10th December)
Introduction to The Leader of Women in Paradise
- Lesson 1 - Importance of Setting Intentions + Intentions of learning about Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra
- Lesson 2 - Importance of loving the family of the Prophet Muhammad SAW (Ahl al-Bayt ) + understanding the rank and status of the Ahl al-Bayt
- Lesson 3 - Introduction to the Life of Sayyidah Fatimah (interweaving it with the happenings of the Prophet’s S.A.W Life)
- Lesson 4 - Understanding why is Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra (RA) THE Role Model for us Muslimahs
- Lesson 5 - Meanings and explanation of 10 of Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra (RA) nicknames and what it can teach us to be better Muslimahs
Week Two (11th December - 17th December)
Studying Her Relationships
- Lesson 6 - Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra's Relationship with Allah SWT
- Lesson 7 - Who is the Prophet SAW? How was Ummina's relationship with the Prophet?
- Lesson 8 - Who is Sayyidatina Khadijah RA? How was ummina's relationship with her mother?
- Lesson 9 - Who is Sayyidina 'Ali RA? How was she as a wife to Sayyidina 'Ali RA?
- Lesson 10 - Who is Sayyidina Hassan & Sayyidina Hussain? How was she as a mother to her children?
Week Three (18th December - 24th December)
Facing and Overcoming Difficulties + Adversities
- Lesson 11 - Her (RA) tough childhood and how it shaped her + Important Takeaways
- Lesson 12 - The Period of Boycott + Exile and Important Takeaways
- Lesson 13 - The Tale of Tasbih Fatimiyyah + Important Takeaways
- Lesson 14 - The Story of The Barley Bread + Important Takeaways
- Lesson 15 - The Beginning of Sayyidah Fatima al-Zahra's (RA) Marriage with Ali (RA) + Important Takeaways
Week Four (25th December - 31st December)
Sayyiditina Fatima Al-Zahra's Way of Life
- Lesson 16 - Her (RA) Modesty - in Life and in Death
- Lesson 17 - Her (RA) Minimalism + Asceticism
- Lesson 18 - Her (RA) Generosity and her Selflessness
- Lesson 19 - Her (RA) Devotion to Worship
- Lesson 20 - Focusing on the next generation + Conclusion
All you need is sincere intentions to learn about Sayyidatina Fatima al-Zahra (RA), a desire to make positive changes to your life, a working laptop / desktop /smartphone and a good Internet Connection! All Course Materials (Audio + Video + Transcripts + PDF files) will be made available to download for an indefinite period of time so you can save the files and go over it at your own time and convenience. All Course Materials and news updates will also be sent straight to your Inbox for easy access.
A Q&A Session will be held at the end of each week where students are encouraged to ask Aida + Fadhilah anything with regards to the topics they've learned during the week.
**Total Cost of the Class is SGD$268 but spread over a
4 months Instalment Plan of $67/month
1) Will the Online Class be held live? Do we have to tune in at a certain time for the classes?
The Class is not time sensitive so there isn't a fixed time that you need to tune in.
Every Monday, at 10AM Singapore time, (starting from the 4th of December), we will send an email directly to your Inbox with 5 Audio Lessons for the week and it's completely up to you when you choose to listen to these Audio Lessons.
We recommend listening to 1 Audio Lesson a day so that you will have ample time to reflect upon the content and carry out the task that we've set for each lesson but if you work better listening to a couple of Lessons at one sitting, that's absolutely fine as well!
The beauty of taking an Online Class is that you can work on it at your own time and at your own pace. You can pause, rewind, forward, re-start as many times as you want! You will also have a choice of listening to the Audio Lessons or watching a Presentation Video with the main points highlighted on Slides or read the full transcript - so wether you are an audio, video, or an all-text kinda person, we've got you covered!
2) Can we download the content of the course so that we can listen to the audio lessons offline?
Of course! All of the content will be made available to download so that you can save it on to your computer / hard drive / phone for safekeeping and you can then have access to it forever (well, kinda forever!) and play it offline.
3) I don't understand how the Payment Plan works!
Ahhh! Happy to explain how it works.
The class amounts to $268 - which if you really divide it up among the 20 lessons is only $13 per lesson - but we are spacing it out and doing it in instalments over a period of 4 months as we've gotten a number of feedback from Sisters that the payment plan options helps them significantly - hence the $67 / month x 4 months!
So for example, if you sign up and register on the 20th of November, then PayPal will automatically deduct the second instalment on the 20th of December, then the third instalment on the 20th of January and then the final instalment on the 20th of February. You don't even have to remember the dates - PayPal will do all the work for you!
4) I'm interested!! When does the registration end? And I don't have PayPal, can I pay via Ibanking?
Yay, Alhamdulillah!! So happy that you have decided to join us! :) The Registration ends on Friday, 1st December at 2359 HRS SG Time or as soon as we have filled up our slots, so I urge you to register soon as we are filling up pretty quickly Alhamdulillah!
You do not need to have a PayPal Acc to register- just a working credit / debit card! But if you don't have that, you can transfer via Ibanking too! Just email us at hello@aidaazlin and we will send you payment details in a jiffy!
Join us in getting to know
Sayida Fatima al-Zahra (RA)
**Total Cost of the Class is SGD$268 but spread over a
4 months Instalment Plan of $67/month