Miracles of Dua
Islam leaves no room for a middle man – your direct connection to Allah can be found through sincere supplication. So how do we make the most of this connection? Aida and Safiyah share some of their personal stories about Dua and how it has changed their lives. Whilst unraveling some (not so secret) secrets on maximising your Du'a potential.
- What does it mean to ‘make dua’?
- The element of desperation – the power of supplicating with utmost reliance.
- Your fight with Qadr - personal revelations about the power of dua.
- Dealing with silence – but God hasn’t responded, what now?
- And five practical steps to ensure that you make the most of, and get the most out of, your supplication.