On Good Company + Friendships
Aida and Safiyah discuss the ever-important topic of friendship. Because let’s face it, the people you surround yourself with can either make you or break you. Join them as they touch on what really is good company, how to strike a balance in non-Muslim friendships and on the whole – how to be a better friend.
- Being friends with the Prophet – ponder the perfection of the friendships between the companions of the Prophet SAW.
- How loving your friend feesabilillah can win you the love of Allah.
- But she’s dragging me down – when is it ok to walk away from yearlong friendships?
- Why diversifying your friendship circle will be one of the best things you’ll ever do.
- Some all-important actionables on how to be good company and seek good company.